\\L Lover
D'owner!

Hello, I'm le Miss196 @ Nora Fifiey. Just be yourself :')




Entries About Linkies Stuff


Taggie Board!


Credits!

Template: Miss Squirrel
Big Helped: Nurul Atiqah


My Feeling Bout My Free Holidayy ;P


This holiday i feel veryyyy boredd...

Not the first time I feel like thiss...

Its often happen when it come to holiday...

What I can do to overcome this feeling, em.. NOTHING ! #shit !

I just want to have something extremelyy funn, something that will make me laughh longg...

CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS IT ?

Kbye

muchloveMiss196



p/s : last night i dreamed someone, i love that dream. i hope tonight when i close my eyes, i will dream he/she/they or whatever .. i really miss he/she/they/whatever so muchh ♥ hope they will remember me and dream me every night when they fall asleep. ahakss 




that guy at the top is MARIOMAURER. he is very handsome and very cute.