\\L Lover
D'owner!

Hello, I'm le Miss196 @ Nora Fifiey. Just be yourself :')




Entries About Linkies Stuff


Taggie Board!


Credits!

Template: Miss Squirrel
Big Helped: Nurul Atiqah


Quiet ;'/

Photobucket
Bismillahirahmanirahim :) I'm good, what about u ? Stress ? Em, it must be about your bf/gf or exam. Am i right ? Ofc ! Yeah! My final exam is just around the corner and i've got nothing in my head. That's very gooddddddddddddddddddddddd. Oh! I've been quiet for a few months and I know no one notices that. Yea, I'm not as popular as other bloggers. Well, i have nothing to say or to story with u just I LIKE ZELO <3

Hey, that's me.... For those who never seen me before, yeah this is me. It just me. No one can change me unless i want to change my self. So, let's get out for ths world. Her story is about to end. Just one more picture to share , then it's end for a while. Love ya <3 Byeeeeeeeeeeee

a little magician named Lincoln.
He's thousands time cuter than me. It's obvious -.-

Labels: